Thursday, January 20, 2011

Questions Answered

From the very beginning of this I have Said I wanted to answer your questions of me. So here is my answer to questions asked on my old blog.

Questions
"When do we get see more naughty pictures of you?  Have you ever thought of doing vids of yourself and putting them up on like xtube or xvideos? "

Answers
First question soon but on this site I can't have any nude pics. Second question yes I have, My hope is for this blog to be more popular and to have the money to start my own privet website with a special area for my "true fans" full of great pictures for you all. 

Questions
1) What's the heaviest, hottest and dirtiest sexual experience you have had?
2) Where could one see more sexy pics of you?
3) Could you describe how you suck dick and get wet? ;)
4) What's the kinkiest thing you've done?

Answers
1) Just experinced a 3some and that was pretty fucking hot writting a post on it ASAP!
2) See answer to other questions.
3) I will make that my next post after the 3some ;) promise.
4) hmmm.... have to write about that too. So I can go into deatil.


Keep em cumming baby,
           Sexkitten

No comments:

Post a Comment