Friday, February 25, 2011

let me bitch a little and ill be ur little bitch :)

So first off my computer needs fixed so this post via cell. Auto text might take over will try to catch all the mistakes before I publish but I am human. I know I'm due for a new post on the 3 some and/or a post on how I love sucking dick. But before I do that I'll like to talk about a few things that have come up. ( don't worry boys, "that" can come up all it wants here lol ;) )

1. My blog is.not made up stories. They are real life my experinces. The only things that won't be real are rhen I talk about my fantasys which are really mine but have yet to happen. So please don't message nge asking are they true. Or argue with me that I made them up, what's so hard to belive that I've had a 3 some they are pretty common ...but I'm not forcing you to belive..(even though a few of you id like to tie up and force....woah! Getting off track sorry :p)

2. A lesson for all of you, flaky people are not sexy!!! I try to never promise anything I can't bring to the table (or on the table if you insist). Just because its a plan to fuck a person dosent mean you need, to be rude or disrespectful! If ypu can't make it call text, something. Don't just disapear. I have no respect for people that are flakes. I was taught, your word is who you are. If I can't trust ur word, I can't and won't trust you. And I need,a little trust there to fuck ur brains out lol. I've lost multiple 3somes because people never showed. Myself and the other person were not only sad that the 3some didnt happen but also felt our time, and intrest disrespected. I get life happens things come up hell people get cold feet and change there minds. I just want a simple text asap saying its off so I'm not there waiting on them for nothing. Itd not kool and deffintly not sexy!!

Alright, now that I've gotten that out of the way :) I feel better still could use a good fuck ...lol but that's always true teehee.

Don't forget I love ur comments don't be afraid to leave them.

Forever your little bitch
Sexkitten
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. You tell 'em. Nothing worse than a partner with no balls to pull through--although who wouldn't want themselves handled by a sex goddess like you? They should feel asahmed for missing out!

    ReplyDelete