Friday, February 4, 2011

Pt.2 as promised ;)

Three Mouths,Two sets of tits, One cock, and one bed what more could I ask for ?
So were all naked, Me and Playmate on the bed. Mr. HM on the right side of the bed. Mr.HM had me lay on the bed, he knelt down next to the bed, my legs spread open to him. He let his tongue work its magic..(and might I say he is very, very gifted with his tongue, getting wet thinking about it) He nibbled lightly at my inner thighs over the marks left from previous more dominating fun me and Mr.HM had one on one days before. What can I say the guy knows what my buttons are and how to push them...and I love it. While he was down on me making me bite my lower lip. I had Playmate with me caressing my breasts knowing just how to touch them. How to kiss me with those soft feminine lips of hers. Then it was her turn as Mr. HM moved his attention to her as he started on her and we both knew she enjoyed it..He hit her spot, right on. as I kissed her and caressed her back. He was more gentile with her as her buttons are different then mine. She is more vocal then me and clearly let her pleasure be known. I loved kissing her and just after our lips fell apart from each other she would let a sound of pleasure be said that was so hot to me! ...Then Mr. HM asked for me to get a taste of her...

Nerves of a First Timer, Tongue of a Pro...
This is the part where my heart starts pounding faster, I was nervous what if I did this wrong. Tell just recently I didn't like oral done to me. How could  I pleasure another girl if i still didn't know what I liked down there. I took a deep breath and thought of her breast and how I wanted to kiss on them after this... I let my tongue explore her going straight for her clit. I was amazed my mouth was on auto pilot my tongue felt at home. She was sweet to taste... I was intrigued at how her pussy was so much alike and different then mine. Once I found that button of hers .. I felt her quiver in pleasure .. and I loved it. I felt myself being played with ..being touched. It was sensory over load the smell of all of us together ....her soft gurly skin. along with Mr. HM who's touch was framiliar and knew where to go... Her sweet taste ... All of that alone was a recipe for me to cum. Not to mention the sensations of everyone getting played with.  After I stopped and we changed into new positions she comments on how I must of lied about this being my first time with a girl.... Had to tell her a few time that night that nope she was my first. I guess if your good at giving head it transfers over to pussy too! Know I could pleasure a girl with my mouth made me wet..(it makes me wet thinking about it now)...

The Pleasures on Him
So then we had Mr.HM lay on the bed, Playmate let me get the first action with him. She knows I love to pleasure him with my mouth and it had been a while since I last got to, and my mouth missed his cock so terribly. So I licked my lips ( just did now thinking about damn him) and I started to slowly kiss the head of his cock gently letting my tongue go in a light circle on it. I let my warm breath tease it. I start to suck on it my tongue playing with it at will. But didn't want to be greedy, I let playmate have a turn, as I start to play with his balls with my hands...occasionally letting one hand ride up to his nipples (which are pierced) grabbing them between my fingers. Watching her suck his cock was such a turn on.. a little part of me got jealous and wanted that mouth to be my mouth on him and soon enough it was... It became an unspoken game to please him as best we could as I started to suck him off, Playmate started to suck on his balls and both of us started doing everything we could to get him off. I loved tasting her spit on him ... something about it was like a taboo, but a huge turn on to me... it drove me wanting to pleasure him more..

The only thing that would of made this even better was if Mr.HM had not been so eager, a week or so before hand to get his cock pierced.. since he was still healing. it  was limited the way we could pleasure him, and how far we could take this 3 some. But its ok I'm sure that once its healed it will be reason to try this out again. :)

There is still more will update soon but I like to leave you all hanging
XOXO,
Sexkitten

No comments:

Post a Comment